Students interested in attending the College of Performing Arts must complete an audition. This requirement includes education majors.
Students must register online for an audition date. Register Now!
Once you register for your audition date, please allow 2-3 weeks for your audition confirmation package to arrive by mail from your academic department. It is strongly recommended that all students appear on campus to audition. If you are unable to appear on campus, please refer to the audition requirements for your academic department for instructions to submit your materials by mail. You may also submit your recorded audition online through Acceptd.
- Music Department Admissions Information
- Music Industry Admissions Information
- Theatre/Dance Admissions Information
For more information
- Click here to go to the University Admissions Site
- Click here to go to the University's Information for Students
- Click here to see the University Map
The Rowan University College of Performing Arts is affiliated with several organizations that allow you to become involved in the arts. Whether you are training to be a professional performing artist, or if you just want to be involved in the arts while you major in another area, we encourage you to consider these exciting opportunities.